Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

went to shop around amk with my fam ytd & im still crazy over koi bubble tea so i drag my bro to queue with me.
after waiting for bout 20 mins, we finally got our milk too && i was so happily shaking it before drinking that the whole cup drop on the floor-.-
im still happily thinking tht the cup wun break n try to pick it up.
i was so super sad n insisted to queue again.
i had been drinking it for 4 consecutive days.
i think im getting sick of it.
yay!
LOLs~
im going to be really fat if i dun stop this.
im REALLY gaining too much weight these few weeks.
im like 44kg now when before ftb im just 40.2kgO.o

ltr im going to watch inception on my own before heading down to ion to get my crumpler && rush to give tui after that.

meeting angelina && qi ltr(:

No comments:

Post a Comment