Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

hellohello.
PEOPLE YOU CAN COMMENT ON MY FORMSPRING:D
especially to angelina:D
you can ask question there and you can view my reply by clicking the formspring-meiweii on top of the white box.
just click e more on top beside e running wild for this blogskin:D

just reached home from my 'blinddate' with weihong. haha. funny.
gah. ok.
i think im too on.
hello angelina? how can u take advantage of my on-ness?
LOL.
ok.
not too bad today.
wonder what am i gonna wear for the social night next week.
gonna be his social night date.
nice to make a new fren:D

megamind is a lil boring.
bad at choosing movies but i seriously think i look damn fat today.
stupid top-.-

how to make my tummy disappear?
i cant do sit ups for nuts.
yep. SIT UP.
laugh all u wan.
it's like e easiest thing to do but my tail bone really hurts like mad everytime i do sit up so i cannot do it.
lost too much weight e previous time and my fats didnt accumulate back there):
I NEEDA EAT LESSER!
fatty me. sians.

hmms.

been thinking bout this since thursday after meeting buddy.
what impression do ppl have of me?
bimbo? ah lian? clubber?
buddy say u dun have to let everyone have good impression of u.
is tht true?
what impression do i wanna give ppl?
hmms.
i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment