Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

hellos.
it's raining sooooo heavily now):
bro went out to play bball in the rain-.-
ok. whatever.
get to chitchat with bro a lil in e morn. not bad.
im seriously not into kpop so i will keep rolling my eyes at him. like seriously pls no?
LOL.

okok.
was telling weiqi how sad my sis was feeling last nite cos all her frens dressed up till super formal for their prom and she is in some flowery white dress.
i warned my mum bout her bad mood when i got home last nite.
luckily she felt ok when she got home.
otherwise we gonna have a nightmare. LOL.

hmms. where should i go today?
i haven finish reading my vampire diaries vol 1 yet:/
so it's ok for deryl to pass me his dan brown books after his paper. haha.
okok. maybe i should read now~

No comments:

Post a Comment