Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, December 26, 2010

went to nex to try Glacious:D
it's pretty nice too:D
it has the same concept as sogurt but i think their variety of toppings is kinda limited as compared to sogurt.
&& their flavors are limited too!
but i think their staff are very friendly!
dont mind going back again(:

after satisfying my yoghurt craves, wenta watsons to shop.
i always end up buying tons of stuff from watsons but luckily it's on mum's tab this time. hehe.

decided not to enter any apparel stores just in case i have e urge to get some stuff but i wenta the spectacles shop instead and...
got myself a new pair of spects-.-
tell you what.
im super broke.
whatever i gonna earn now is to pay off my card bills for next month.
gag,
i should bite my fingers alr.

met sis and bro at vivo.
slacked in e rain at the sky garden.
photos will be up tmr instead cos i kept forgetting to charge my cam.
i forgot to charge bfore xmas eve and im suprised tht it can sustained till now.
last night low batt bt today still managed to snap like 3 photos before the cam off by itself? LOL.

wenta toys r us:D
(from sis' fone)

 i think bro and me go out too often.
his frens thot i am his gf and were shocked to see my surname to be the same as bro on fb. LOL.
my bro is only sec 2. do i look like sec 2 too?=X
ok.
dont knw if i should feel flattered or what.

i just feel very tired today.
whywhywhy?

No comments:

Post a Comment