Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, December 27, 2010

woke up damn early and it's my turn to blow my temper in the morn.
i dont knw what to wear for work!
then e usual complains of i have nth to wear, no clothes to wear kinda complain kicks in~
bt e thing is i still have 4 new tops, a pair of skirt and 2 dresses that i haven wear=X
bt they are not for work!
gah.
just wore an unironed longlong shirt of mine with my office pants.
gonna wear 1 of e dresses tmr for dins with gen then my cspmates:D

all the tb are freaking heavy!
i think i gonna pass the files to gen another day.
i have prob carrying the tbs to work alr=X
gonna meet my starring csp mates tmr!:D
ask weijie to not set it too far from the cathay and they are gonna meet at astons too!
LOL.
amos ask me to run between both tables so i can talk to both grps. wahahaha:D
i still haven met chmel!!!
why is dec so short?
tsk.
haven meet up with all my friends!

wenta cck lib after work today to read my eat, pray, love.
still haven finished that books.
when is deryl gonna come down to just and pass me e dan brown books? i only have 2 more days of work.
think im not gonna work on the 31st.
i need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment