Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, January 3, 2011


didnt know my mum wanted to visit my grandma so early.
they didnt tell me clearly if the operation starts or ends at 12.
just chiong-ed out looking super tired without makeup on~ :/

grandma was pretty nervous though she acts like its nth as usual.
when the time for operation is approaching, she starts to blabber nonsense agn.
gah. shouldnt elaborate.
then we left for lunch and wenta shop around while waiting for her operation to be over.

went back at around 4 plus.
she seems fine(:
the operation's a success:D:D
just stand there and stare at her.
i dont knw how to express myself when it comes to such things. haha.
ok. at least im there.

was about to leave after she had her dins and my grandaunt came.
she's super comical.
she's my grandma's elder sister anw.
she couldnt recognise me and say hello to me as though she is greeting a stranger.
LOL.
then my auntie say im my bro's gf. LOL.
i think she'll believe if i didnt say who im-.-

dont knw why i feel so tired today.
i can just fall aslp anywhere.
school is gonna start tomorrow):
TWC from 12-315 @ SIS followed by LTB from 330-645 @LKCSB
AHHHHHHHHH.
i didnt knw.
gonna like walk really fast/run to sob alr-.-
is there REALLY nth to prepare? so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment