Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First day of term 2

why is everyone slping at this hour?!

holidays is over and i gonna really wake up today.
begin my sch day by meeting huihui at 11.20am to buy MA tb.
wenta out a lil late cos i cant decide what to wear:/ (lousy webcam)

im not sure where my fav subway is hiding in smu so i bought my roasted chicken breast wrap from bishan and bring it to sch. LOL!
huihui's 'interview' ended early so she helped me to buy e tb first.
the queue was getting long when i reached.
so we just chat a lil outside colours as i had my lunch.
huihui said my make up is getting thicker. really?
my god.
then she say the shade of my foundation is darker than my skin tone?
bt she didnt say that in e past so i got fairer during?
maybe i was mask-ing too much during this hols. LOL.
like 1 every 2 or 3 days?
ok. being fair is good.
it's time to get new foundation and restock my skinfood bb cream and faceshop concealer:D

ended up going for twc a lil early.
sat with samuel and jasmine agn:D
my fav FA mates. hehe.
seeing my frens makes me happy but meeting some smu student at bishan mrt is just a sad indication tht sch indeed has started.
twc was extremely boring.
i totally dont know what the entire mod is about and they didnt ask us to prepare for lesson!
our class size is rather small and our prof is smiling a lil too much in his smu tie.
oh yeah.
a blue tie with smu logo. like wth? LOL.

i thot twc is just about how technology affects business but they are going into skyscraper and a lot of technical stuff.
i dont like!
looking at all the topics for the presentation also bores me out! *pouts*
think jasmine and i gonna work on how paper comes about. LOL.
wenta SOE to get some coffee during e break.
i started to doze off during the first 1.5 hr lesson alr.
cmi.
dont knw why is there such a long queue at four seasons so i got my ice coffee from the french toast.
it's freaking diluted-.-
end up dozing off during the next 1.5 hr lesson.
we did some building a skyscraper with 3 pieces of paper thingy.
then prof gonna test which of the skyscrapers that we built are the strongest by placing lil weights on it and use tiny portable fan to blow it.
portable fan?! tht's seriously funny.
ok.
he is super comical and friendly.
i think he looks like my bgs prof from last term. LOL.
didnt really class part today.
feel super unprepared):
needa try to raise my hands up like mad next week=X
i wrote a very lousy class reflection too. 10%?! next week cans??
:/

met thomas at SIS before going for ltb.
david was there too.
he kept asking us to go bondue bash with him.
gah.
im tired alr):
thomas dont wanna go too.
how can david, the mambo king, dont have frens to go with him? LOL.

saw a lot of familiar faces in ltb class - qingyun, jolyn, darren && kamhei && many more.
i swear tht guy was from deyi! i saw a guy who looks v familiar. lazy to dig out year book now. shall go be a busybody and ask him next week. LOL.
didnt get to grp with thomas or e girls but i got darren in my grp.
ok.
my grpmates seems ok. with inran who is super motivated && jocelyn who is the daughter of the owner of jk don. LOL.
jap food is <3
ltb is not bad.
gonna face it with an open mind(quoted from thomas).
seriously, i guess there's no mod that is as bad as tht-.-

couldnt decide if i should go to e hospital after class so i didnt.
lots of family friends and relatives will be there so. yups. me no likey.
wenta coffee bean to chill a lil.
check if my timetable is manageable with tui and glassroom.
it seems ok so far cos i have mostly project mods this term. no needa mug tht much.
just stoned at coffee bean and how can they not have my fav chai tea latte:/
ziting wanted to meet me but she got work to do at e last min.
hmms.
it's ok.
i think i can just some free quiet moments to think.
doodle and wrote nonsense.
stuff that cant be published. haha.(my fone's cam sucks)
u wanna see, try to steal! LOL.

home-d and only to find out how much i gonna do.
thurs):):):
still nt sure what i gonna do from 1330-1900.
i gonna prep e readings earlier like tmr? maybe i can read them again.
plans for tmr: prep for MA and Blaw.
if there's really nth to do yet, go check out twc agn.
lots of chps to read for next week.

whoa.
i wanna meet my girls tmr.
xiting not free, didnt ask weiqi and angelina. wanna to meet all 3.
for ziting also not sure.
hols is really over.
tmr morn-sms ian and morn call xiting. whoa.
this live alarm clock here is not very efficient now.
used to be able to wake up at 6++am.
i cant even get up to say bye to bro today bfore he left for batam and he haven even txt me yet?!):

crazy. im crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment