Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, February 7, 2011

Short post!:D Photos:D


CHU 3 05.02.11
Met Alvin for Mcbreakfast.
He didn't eat cos he had that the day before.
Guilty pleasure.
I had McGriddles.
Suqin's eyes was like popping out when I mentioned that I had that.
Just imagine the amount of caloriesO.O

My super unglam photo.
Look at those dark circles:/
Photobucket
I was super underdressed.
I thought there won't be many people at J8 and it's just 1 bus stop away from my house so I just wore my camp tee and everlast shorts. Ahhhhh.
Everyone was so well dressed cos of cny.
Embarrassing much.

After that went home to get ready to meet Suqin and Weiqi to go to Ruby's house to bainian:D
Tada. Bigger eyes:D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Suqin dyed her hair black.
Thought I'll get to see her red hair(It's supposed to be orange!).
The hair colour kind of fade so she redyed.
I really love the way she dresses.
It's so unique. I like:D
Haven't seen her since the mid autumn festival period last year.
Had a great time catching up with her.
Photobucket

I didn't know I accidentally zoomed in but I think Suqin looks totally cute here. Hehe:D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I totally love this photo. Suqin's skill is still the best:D
Photobucket


Photobucket

She's dieting based on the calorie counting method.
It's so tedious!
&& She exercises a lot too.
Looking good already:D
I can never use the calorie counting method, I don't think I can put in so much effort to remember how much calories are contained in what food kinda thing.
She said that if she's lazy to count, she'll just eat sweets the entire day cos that's the easiest to calculate.
Hmms.

YESTERDAY
Mugged at home for the first half of the day and went to Angelina's house to mug && bainian.
Oh ya! Not forgetting the steamboat dinner. Hehe.
I was rather productive yesterday.
I finally understand budgetting:D:D:D
Thankful for all the ideas that friends contributed to improvise on my idea journal:D
It's going good:D
Whatsapp with Angelina till I missed all the stops till I reached Bishan int-.-

TODAY
RAN, MUG, IDEAJOURNAL, MA MEETING, IDEAJOURNAL, LTB STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment