Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY 2011

I doubt I can study today. Maybe I need to sneak out somewhere tonight to mug. Hmms.


YESTERDAY
Jogged, mug a lil, speed painted my nails, first to start preparing to go out and tada:


Photobucket



Ugly nails.



I didn't wear that lipstick out in the end. I was just having fun with it while waiting for my family to get ready=X

This year I only have 1 house to visit as the rest of my relatives went on a trip to Shanghai together:/
Lesser angpows this year. Gahhhh.








 I don't know what's wrong uh but my aunt and bro just can't have a nice photo together-.-


 FAMILY<3







Photobucket


Photobucket


Visited my greatgrandma at Chinatown:D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She's 80++ years old but still healthy.
She understands everything we says and she remembers everyone of us.
My greatgrandma from my grandpa's side couldnt remember us when she was approaching 90 and couldnt hear us clearly when we visited her every year in the past. She passed away when I was in sec 2 at the age of 90++ years old.
I didn't know my greatgrandma(from my grandma's side) knows how to speak English!
She has a great sense of humour too. OMG luhs. I can really laugh till I drop.

Last year she commented that I slimmed down a lot. I am waiting for her to tell me that I have gained a lot of weight this year but uh... She just commented that I am skinny-.-
Oh. && everyone love my shoes. Haha.
Did I mentioned about my Aunt Jasmine?
Okiiieeee. It's funny calling her auntie, I usually call her by her name cos she is just sec 2 this year.
When she was younger, she always forget that she is my aunt and always address me as sister? Haha.
Complicated. But yeah.. She is VERY TALL. She was my height when she was P6. Sec 2 now and she's taller than me and my sis, just slightly shorter than my bro.
My granduncle told me that his colleagues thought that she is his girlfriend when he brought her to his company dinner. She really looks very mature. I think it runs in the blood because I look older than my age too): BUT WHY DIDN'T I GET MORE OF THE TALL GENES?!
I had a lot of fun catching up with my relatives and just snack there.
I didn't know the chiku chips taste so nice. I couldn't stop eating that=X
Anyway, I didn't eat BAK KWA this year.
NO LIM CHEE GUAN && I won't settle for anything less.
Felt too guilty when I got home and went for a jog again.

Reached home and found a dog at my house?!
My family hates pets so you can pretty much guess their reactions when my cousins actually brought their dog to our house. It's cny and of course they gonna act NORMAL.
I thought I'll be scared but end up I think I am the only one who is cool about it.
MUGGED, IDEAJOURNAL && Zzz.


TODAY
Nothing to eat for breakfast today and I don't like to eat noodles early in the morning.
Just felt super irritated in the morning.
Maybe it's cos of lack of sleep or cos of mugging the irritating MA?
I DONT KNOW):
I don't like to have this feeling.
I kept feeling the need to mug and finish up with my ideajournal but I can't with all the people and noise at home):
Why can't I enjoy my holidays properly?:/

Chu2 is my stay-at-home day.
Fewer relatives gonna come today.
No noisy kids so far but mahjong is kinda bad alr. So I'll continue to BLOGBLOGBLOG.


REMOVING MAKEUP
I have been thinking about this and I think I should blog about it(:
Removing makeup is a very important to me.
Many friends can just live with it by using normal cleanser but I can't.
I don't want to have huge and ugly pimples popping out due to my laziness to remove my makeup properly.
This is extremely important especially when you apply BB cream like me(:
Many people complained of having more pimples or a worse complexion after using BB cream but these won't happen if you remove your makeup properly.
I really love my Aloe Sun BB cream SPF 20 PA++ from Skinfood.
It has great coverage and it really help to minimise the size of your pores such that your skin looks flawless.
I don't like thick makeup so I'll just apply a thin layer. So not it's not a very complete coverage I guess but I am fine with it:D
This may not be suitable for people with oily skin as Skinfood BB cream is rather thick and oily but it works fine if you apply loose powder or powder foundation.
I tried using it without applying loose powder or powder foundation once and it's really messy after a few hours.
Now I'll use BB cream as a base, followed by Flebeaute Collagenic Skin Cover SPF20 PA++ to conceal my ugly dark circles and lastly powder foundation from Majolica Majorca. Perfect finish:D

Oh wait! I am supposed to blog about removing makeup.
Okay. When I went for sleepover at my friends' place, I usually don't bring my makeup remover and I'll use theirs but I always end up having smudge mascara and needa wash my face many times or I have to rub real hard cos I can totally feel that there's still makeup on my face. Grhhhhhh. && you can pretty much see tiny pimples popping out like the following day?
For convenience sake, I'll use a single makeup remover that removes everything rather than 1 for eyes, 1 for lips and 1 for the face.
I use Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover which removes everything and serve as a cleanser at the same time.
BUT! In order to play safe, I'll wash my face again with a mild cleanser:D
That's about it but it's alright to use BB cream if you really put in effort to remove it properly.
&& Scrub and mask every 2-3 days.
At least for me. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment