Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

chu xi:D

Hello people!
I have been too busy trying to force myself to mug to maintain this space but I'll try to make up for it by giving a long long post after a few days.
Woke up early to reread mistakes and finished up the previous post which I started during the bball match last night. Hehe.
I adjusted the date so that it'll still be yesterday's(:
Had a good exercise in the morning:D:D
Will my thighs get too fat from all these?!

Nothing much today.
Mug, shop a lil at J8 cos Mum ask me to get some stuff for her, Sis asked me to help her get a new casing and screen protector for her Ipod 4GS and I wenta get some nail polish(I think I'll end up not using them cos I am planning to read tort tonight).
I am waiting for Gen to be back after CNY hols to go for a pedicure.
My toe nails are really too ugly):

Packed my room but actually there's nothing much to pack.
I threw away quite a bit of stuff before school started.
Oh, I suddenly remember I have that Lady Gaga lipstick from MAC which I waited for a really long time then for them to restock.
I did tried using them before but they were far too pink. I think I'll be really scary wearing it out but erms... It's CNY now! Okiiiieeeeeee. Maybe I should try again tomorrow. Haha.

Reunion dinner just now with my favourite steamboat!<3
Nothing much tonight.
Enjoy this special season!:D:D
I still need 2 more ideas for my idea journal! Or maybe 3! I think one of it is a lil too lame:/

I like how you remember what I mentioned before:D

No comments:

Post a Comment