Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, March 28, 2011

Booyaa.
Decided to take down the previous post and do an update on my oh soooo awesome weekend:D

Friday
Had Blaw meeting.
My groupmate Giscille was in her sleeping bag while having meeting with us.
That should be a wake up call for us.
It's time to go all the way out now. SMUggers!
She stayed in school overnight to do work again. She is so hardworking. Totally pale in comparison to her.
We finally finalised our blaw report structure.
Mugged in the library the entire day till meeting Alvin at night.

Saturday
Gave tuition.
She scored 47/50. I got her chocolates but I forgot to bring to her house!:(
Will pass it to her soon. She lost her 3 marks cos of careless mistakes. Oh well...
She can definitely do better for the next round!

Rushed back to school for CT meeting and my Panda interview.
Hmms.
CT was okay but I am the one collating the report. Need to really work on that.

The panda interview is in CHINESE!
Can you believe that?!
Even though I think my Chinese is great, I wasn't prepared for an interview in Chinese!
I totally stumbled like mad.
I really want to go squish the tummy of the pandas!
Please select me!
Text Tim to tell him about the interview and he didn't go in the end! Tsk!
But Kevy went and Huihui too!:D:D

After CT meeting, met Alvin to mug at SOA.
School is crazily packed.
SOA level 1 corridor was super warm.
Distracting much.

Met Olivia and Yiyang(Alvin's friend) for dinner and Swirl Art.
No place to sit though. So we just end up walking back to Bugis Junction instead.
Yoghurt Yoghurt<3

Sunday
Had LTB meeting at 8am.
Then mugged in school all the way till 10pm.
With fellow SMUggers, NTU mugger and NUS mugger as well.
MUGGERS UNITE.
LOL.


Today
MA meeting, RUSH MA HMWK, BLAW meeting. Home.

It was an great and awesome weekend.
Never get to see you around so much before.
Oh well, you can be my kinder surprise:D





I realised that I have been bringing up the past far too much.
It's getting on my nerves and of course, that of my friends'.
Will stop comparing to the past and just move on. Seriously, I don't get myself.
My defensive nature is showing far too much now.

Anyway, it's week 13 now.
It's the last week of school and LKS lib is opening 24 hours from today onwards.
WHY CANT I START MY REVISION NOW?!
Just realised that 3rd of April is this coming Sunday and I have yet start on my critique.
Just frantically trying to finish my 11 MA homeworks(5%), CT and BLAW reports and preparing for CT and LTB presentations.
Staying in school from 8am to 10++pm on a Sunday is no joke.
Insufficient sleep is totally taking a toll on my body now.


No comments:

Post a Comment