Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recently I have been making people mad.
Appeared to be angry/pissed off/whatever.
Sorry to all my friends who misinterpreted my intentions.
Happy that I did managed to exercise some self control today.
Just gonna learn to keep quiet.

On a happy note...
I CAN SQUISHYPANDATUMMY NOW.
Huihui && I got shortlisted for the panda OCSP. Teehee:D:D
I am glad that both of us are shortlisted.
It makes the trip more worthwhile. Haha. Looking at the namelistO.O
Can't wait for the trip:D


Today is just an entire day of project meetings. 3 project meetings back to back from 11am to 7.30pm.
It could have been longer but I requested to leave earlier and got my part done in the library.
It was surprisingly quiet.
I really can't wait for tomorrow to be over.
2 presentations and 2 reports will be allllll done:D:D
Can't be too happy yet.

Gen<3 texted me today.
Planned what we want to do after the last paper together.
Shopping plus our long-awaited pedicure.
Last sem's shopping spree with Gen after the last paper was totally great:D:D

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't waiit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment