Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reflections for semester 2 of year 1

Today is the last day of lessons for this semester.
Hmms.
I shall do a tiny reflection.

This semester is simply horrible and hellish.
Never knew that university gonna get so stressful.
University life started wonderfully last semester.

I have been thinking if it's due to my bad time management but I doubt so...
I can't even plan my time. I have to try to divide them in the best way possible to accommodate all the work I have to complete.
Most of the reports started very late and I just do every work that comes along(most of them only came in after the recess week?).
I can't manage my time. I spent all the time I have rushing them.

Next, groupmates.
I don't know if I have better groupmates last semester but I think the nature of your groupmates play a large part in deciding whether school will be enjoyable for us. Too many projects.
After reading Huihui's blog, I guess she really enjoy this semester cos of all her groupmates. For me? I am not sure.
Well...
For last semester, I guess I just have a bit of problem with BGS(2 to 2) and a bit more problem with MC(3 to 1) but I never felt that I was alone.
I was lucky to have Kenneth in my BGS group. Like both of us are work together while they do things individually. We just try our best to do whatever we can. Luckily all of us were okay after that and our project is great. We got A- for that project in the end.
For MC, it's just the ghostly groupmate problem but the 3 of us tried our best to make the project better though it still turned out to be my worst grade(B-) ever for a project last sem.
I totally love my FA groupmates(Jasmine, Samuel and Brian).
Enjoy laughing and working with them. It just felt like I knew them for a long time.
For AS, I was lucky to have a group of really patient groupmates who will explain the article to me when I don't understand the various parts.
For STAT151, there's no project. But I was glad to have Amos to remind me to do my homework and go consultations with.
Yups. Just don't know why I don't feel so happy in this semester.
So what's the problem?:/

My presentation skills totally sucks this semester.
I kept stumbling and having panic attacks and something along that line.
I need to be more organised. This is supposed to be my 2011 resolution. Oh well, can't wait for 15 Apr when I can pack my stuff too. Way too messy.

Done for the semester and finally, the start of revision.
More or less done with my MA critique.
Feel like hanging out with friend, friends or just people.
Study>friends? Study? Go out? >:(


New fruit juice store at SOA.
Strawberry tea with real strawberries and it's not too sweet. Probably not sweet at all.
Just the way I like it. Cute card(you get to choose the design you like) too:D:D


No comments:

Post a Comment