Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, April 1, 2011

20 Facts about myself:D:D

Okay. I'll no longer be a teenager in less than 3 days.
I'll blog 20 facts about myself.

1) I love wholemeal bread with no sugar added blueberry jam and low fat cheese.
Weird combination but try it! I really really love it:D:D

2) I really really love bangs.
I just look weird with bangs ever since I grew out my fringe in sec 3, I can never ever look okay with bangs/short fringe anymore. My face is too fat.

3) I love cartoons!
Most of my friends think that watching cartoon on the big screen is a waste of money(maybe less so now) so I'll usually watch it with Weiqi:D:D

4) I am a kakuru and sudoku addict.
Now I wish I have the time to play them.

5) I love lame cafe, restaurants games and games like Sally Spa, Cooking Mama and Gardening Mama.

6) I love to draw && Scrapbook(new found loves)
Hope exams will end real soon so I can continue with that. My hundred over photos are waiting for me!

7) I love shoes, especially stilettos and wedges which are 4 inches and above.
But I couldn't carry them off well. I look like a giant.

8) I love white fungus chicken soup and ginko nuts pig intestine/stomach(Oggay. I think it's stomach.) soup that my grandma cooks.
Teehee. I bet you all don't know about this! Oh, if you guys have the chance, you should totally try the braised pig intestine that my grandma cooks. It's her secret recipe and you can only get to eat that during Chinese New Year(Pig intestine sounds gross. That's why I have to include this. Haha.).

9) I still love pink and purple though I'll mostly(maybe only) buy black stuff.

10) I wish my family were closer sometimes. Trust is an issue.

11) I will still cry when I can't finish my work.
My sis just asked me if I remember that my bro commented this after my A levels when I was reading a book and he thought I was studying, 'HUH?! Why after 2 years you still can't finish your revision?'. Just find this super funny.

12)I have a really tall grandma(176-178 cm. I think she shrinked so I must include a range. Teehee.).

13) I love soft toys secretly(Okay. Not too secretly since I type it here). But I don't want them  to get dirty so I rather not have them.

14) I enjoy watching Korean dramas.
Especially those really really sad ones. Even though I can totally predict the entire story and sometimes, what they are gonna say next(my grandma is amazed by that-.-) but I still want to pretend as though I am really stupid and make myself cry during the touching scenes.

15) I watched movie on my own twice.
I really really love company but I guess I had trained myself pretty well in JC to be alone most of the time(even though I'll complain non stop when I am alone nowadays).

16) I love waffles and pancakes:DD

17)  I want to have kids(I want a baby boy=X) of my own in future.
I think being able to conceive is women's greatest gift. I don't want to live in regrets. This is also the reason why I started to open my mind and desperately want to increase my weight back to the normal range.

18) I love kids but appeared otherwise to most people.

19) I am always being misinterpreted. My actions don't reflect what I am thinking/feeling):
When I am sad, I'll try to make myself happy and don't appear sad to those people that I don't really know.
When I am tired, I try not to think about it or do anything about it, just appear awake.
I am too defensive and people think that I am behaving negatively towards them. Actually, I really don't mean that.

20) I think I am pretty good at mind games but I hate to be involved in them.
I'll rather pretend that I don't know what you are up to. It's okay. I don't have to win. As long as it didn't hurt me in any ways.


Okay. Was dozing off reading MA notes. Enough of my entertainment, back to revision:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment