Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just let them all out

I still think I should blog first before I begin doing FIFO method of process costing.
Just read Angelina and Weiqi's blogs. OMG. Both of them blogged about how I ranted about my semester and they listened=X
Angelina left first and Weiqi walked with me to the bus stop near my house to wait for her 156.
We ended up chatting there till 1am. Haha. && She got to take cab home cos I was soooo confident that that 156 wasn't the last bus. Oops.
Felt sooo much better after telling them everything.
Really really everything about school even though I doubt they know what am I talking about for some stuff.
I didn't let them have the chance to share about theirs but Weiqi did share a little.
Okay. I talked too much. Really have no voice when I got home.
The friends whom I can always rely on.
My Year 1 second semester really sucks. Miserablemiserable.

Do I look bored?
Been hearing that. But I am not. I guess I just have too much to think and worry about to make myself more miserable/confused to think about other things. It's not that I am bored. I just don't want to think too much about that anymore. What is meant to be, will be. Better?:)

Need ideas to blog about 20 things. LOL. Okay. Lame. Maybe not. Shall continue with revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment