Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, April 4, 2011

Early birthday celebration

Booyaa!
I had my birthday celebration with my lao peng you men yesterday:D
We went to Buttercakencream for ice cream and a whole afternoon of bridge.
Yuankai just learnt it on the spot and he's already good at it.
 Yuankai and his irritating remote control that he tried to show off the minute we got into his car.


 I look so tiredO.O


 Cute teddy at Buttercakesncream

 See how happy we are with our ice cream but it is seriously disappointing! Gonna give last warning to those online food critics!




 She insisted that I take her photo again-.-

 Erm... Overall. We feel that it is overated.
 Trying to take photo with the supposedly beautiful scenery.




We went to VIVO to have dinner at Marche and we went to Sentosa Broadwalk:O
Angelina had so much fun posting at people's wall(Actually, all of ours) && Xiting declare that she's her sidekick-.-

 Xiting looks soooo happy ehs? She joined us late cos she was mugging for her acct paper.











 They superman without me and Xiting totally blocked Yuankai. LOL.

 They played bridge in the dark.


 LOL.


So that is my happyhappy birthday eve:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment