Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Porcelain the face spa

I forgot to blog about the condition of my face after the facial!
My skin condition is so much better ever before after the facial scars are all gone.
&& Porcelain the face spa actually text me yesterday to ask how's my face.
I like their service, I love how my skin feels now. Will definitely go back again.
It's not exactly visible but to me, definitely an improvement:D:D

Sometimes, I really feel that social media is very superficial.
Just because you appear to be mentioning a particular person's name, uploading many photos of you hanging out with friends,..., It doesn't mean that you are really close to that person or that you didn't do work because you went out or something.
Even when someone you don't really like try to follow you on twitter or add you on facebook, you can't reject their requests as you are still friends with them.
Answers are often structured in a very nice way but how much of that is true?
Nevertheless, you have to admit that they are really great means to keep people together.
Hmms. Just some random thoughts.


Nothing much today.
Can't wait for the boy to complete his exams and his backpacking trip.
Oh wait... That's still so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment