Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, April 29, 2011

看开一点

Just met my BFFs.
Xiting reminded me something...
I really need to 看开一点. This is something I always fail to do and make myself miserable all the time. I care too much about what others think, I can't let go of a lot of things, think too much,... I need to get my priorities right again:D Heys! Who are you to disturb my thoughts? Tsk.

Met up with my DEAREST Weiqi and Xiting:D:D
Haven't seen them for a long time! Angelina's tuition ended late so she didn't join us. Oh well...
Plenty of chances. It's summer remember? Though she'll be flying off to Cambodia next week:/

We talked about a lot of things, daydream && lots of rantings.
I still remember during a lil meet up for my birthday last year, we talked about how we want to open a childcare centre(:
Weiqi was interested in taking up a degree on early childhood after her poly then, Xiting and I going into accountancy, Angelina is going towards Psychology and Weiqi will have a diploma in Business Management && me a degree for Business Management if things turn out well.
So... We can actually open a childcare centre! Weiqi can take care of the curriculum, operations and everything else a childchild centre can provide while the rest of us can take care of the back office work.
Awww... Sounds good?

Today, Weiqi is talking about a bakery!
Weiqi loves to bake and she can bake! As usual, the rest of us will take care of the administrative work and Angelina can analyse consumer behaviour and what do they like and stuff. Another beautiful daydream. Hehs.
It really sounds feasible. No? How I wish it can happen someday.

Then Weiqi started the topic of 'When do you think Angelina will get married?'.
All of us can't wait to be her bridesmaids.
Xiting can lead us to be the 'jie meis' standing at the gate to torture Wilfred when he comes to fetch Angelina, Weiqi can take care of the logistics and ensure that everything is in place while I'll just cheer them on && participate as 1 of the noisy jie-meis-at-the-door... Hehs.
Sooooooo happy:D:D

Day dreaming about all these just makes our day.
So happy so happy so happy:D
<3 them lots. Always managed to make me feel more settled.
They'll always be there to lend a listening ear and they understand me. Couldn't be better.

:D

Oh! && I nearly forgot to blog about the royal wedding!
Kate looks gorgeous in her wedding dress.
I love weddings. Oh well.. Which girl doesn't?
The last wedding I attended was in primary school and it was my teacher's church wedding.
Oh wait. I was like primary 5?
The last wedding dinner I attended was when I was primary 4 or below. Wow wow wow.


Aww... So sweet:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment