Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 12 Without Love

Woohoo! Woke up early in the morning and I managed to go for service by just 5-10 mins late:D:D
Will not be late if I didn't go back to grab my necklace. Just feel like wearing it to church.
A lot of things have been going through my mind throughout the service. Not regarding the topic of course. Haha. Enjoy going to church:D

After church, I accompanied Angelina to shop for a birthday present for Wilfred's dad. Both their families are very close. Mahjong and dinners. Haha. Wilfred even celebrated Angelina's mum's birthday when she's away! So sweet! When are you 2 getting married?:X

Looking at all my old photos. From my birth till now. Ah. I really think I am the luckiest among my siblings. Being the first grandchild of my mummy's side of the family. All the adults look so happy and excited carrying me around and all. I have never look so deeply into all those photos before. Hmms.

5 more days to seeing love:D

No comments:

Post a Comment