Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 13 Without love

It's Monday already! Love will be back on Friday!:D:D

It's the school holidays now! Enrichment classes commence today! But I wonder why Francis didn't ask me to help out for young scientist today:/ Javier came back to help out for Young scientist! I even text Zishan yesterday to confirm with her if I am going to do enrichment today but nah uhhh. Baygem say that it's cos I am doing after school care now. Ah. But I reallyreally love enrichment classes! I look forward to it every time I go back to Just. Oh well... Hope they still find me for power goal setting, millionaire mindset or just creativity. They are so fun! Pleasepreasepuhleaseee.

Met Weiqi and Wilfred for dinner while waiting for Angelina to join us for Kungfu Panda 2!
Weiqi and Wilfred mapped out BKK while planning for the trip. Haha.
To me, it seems like we are going to camp or some sightseeing with the school.
Hello teachers! I want my packing list and itinerary:D:D
I don't mind going for waterfall or the river hotel. Though the beautiful night sky kinda appeals me too. How great would it be if we can do both?(:

I was reading an email from love after Kungfu Panda 2 && Weiqi was like "there's wifi uh?"
Haha! Is it that obvious? I really miss him now. Trying to picture myself seeing him at the airport.
It's been a lonnnnnnngggg time.
Will it be awkward?

No comments:

Post a Comment