Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 17 Without Love

Hello people! Love is going to be back tonight. Can't decide if I should go home first or go to the airport straight away...

I haven't been blogging for a while. Shall blog now before preparing to go for work. I woke up so early cos I slept at 10+ yesterday. I didn't really sleep the night before.

Hmms. Here is why. I doubt the email from the office is just a warning letter. && It's not really serving as a wake-up call since I knew that this would happen. I'll just submit my self-reflection and see how it goes. I didn't expect myself to be so sad. I just can't help it. The first person I text was my auntie kk, then love, followed by my mum(since I doubt she knows what's happening) before I met Ziting. I was on my way to meet Ziting<3 for dins when I received the email. Then Clive happened to Whatsapp me, so I told him about it since he knows about this. He sent me a draft for my self-reflection when I didn't ask him to. I don't really take the initiative to tell anyone about my problems that much now. Who can help me feel better other than myself? Glad for the phone call from my auntie. Didn't want to get emotional about it over the phone call but arggghh... It's so important to me. Huihui came to find me for a chat late at night too. Blessed with all the supportive people around me, I should be happy. & I thank God for them. There will be a way out and it's not final yet. Still, I can't sleep the entire night. I'll be fine. Just have to submit my self-reflection to them soon. I worked so hard for it. I really don't want to lose it. I have been thinking about what I could have done to make my results better but I really can't. I really worked very hard for all my modules.

Sometimes I just can't bring myself to believe that people are genuinely nice to me. I get so cynical about it. I guess life will be much better if I learn to trust instead of doubt. Always love to think of the worst case scenario before embarking on anything. Hurt too many times. Once bitten, twice shy. I need a buffer for everything. I kept thinking that people think that I am stupid and are making fun of me when they are nice to me. Hmms. It did feel better now that I learn to trust more people. If they are just faking it, just be it.

I still thought that work will be torturous yesterday but I end up being so busy with so many new students at the student care. From N2 to P5. Marking their work(especially compo), talking and listening to them is enough to kill me so I didn't really have much time to think about other stuff. Ahh. Those kindergarten kids are really too cute. Haha. How can I possibly sulk in front of them. Most of them love the yellow angry bird && one of the students really look like an angry bird:X

Hmms. That's about it. I needa wake my sis up && start preparing to go out soon. Really can't wait for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment