Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My love is finally back:D

It's great feeling your heart beating against mine again.


Started on the self-reflection after I got home but I don't feel like writing anymore. Shall blog instead.

Rushed home after work to bathe and change before rushing to the airport to meet love! I shouldn't say fetch since I didn't send him home and he sent me home instead. I am fine with just meeting him at the airport since he still have trial camp over the weekend. Oh well... Anyway, I have never ever ever pick anyone up from the airport before so I was extremely clueless. It feels so weird to hear his voice after so long when he called me at the airport. I was like stunned and I don't know what was I saying. Haha.

While waiting for Alvin, I saw Beng's bro! I was thinking that he looks like Beng and wondering if he's his bro cos he's waiting for someone too! End up, he is! Haha. They really look alike. So happy to see Alvin again:D:D But he say he is going to keep his beard. Actually it's really pointy and sharp. Me no like! But uhh... Anything he likes!

It just feels a lil awkward to see him again after so long. Longing for him to be back but of course, I can't let myself think of that too often. I kept myself pretty occupied all these 17 days but it was still a long time. Wish we can have more time together. Didn't get to see any of the photos he took yet, didn't have the time to hear him finish talking about his trip,... Furthermore, his Cannes, my Thai && my Panda,... We'll be away from each other soon... Again. I guess I can live with it. Hmms(: Just need more things to keep myself occupied. Agreed to help Francis with Young Magician this coming Sunday. Yippeee. Brought small lil props home to practise. Busybusy. Oh ya. I needa finish up with my self-reflection tomorrow( I mean later since it's coming 2am now), tutor my bro for chem, mark the amath homework I gave him, probably sometime alone too. 

Awesome summer? Uh... What has it become?

No comments:

Post a Comment