Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Haven't been camwhoring && dressing up. Unless you count going to work? Haha. HELLO PEOPLE:D

Editting my self-reflection again. I I think my eyebags are really heavy(I am still staring at my own photos as I blog). Can't see my ash brown hair from this photo too. I dyed my hair last Saturday and trimmed it too but don't know why, it seems to grow extremely fast now. Haha. Growwww~

I went out the entire afternoon by myself again. Wanted to get some accessories from Arab Street to beautify my scrapbook but end up with nothing. Should have went to Chinatown instead. I don't have to dress up for anyone. Happy to dress up for myself. Haven't been wearing my dresses for a long time. So me is a happy girl today:D

Train-ed to Dhoby and got photo album, scrapbook album(for second project) and some other tiny stuff from Spotlight. Glue gun is cheaper at one of the shops I went to at Arab Street. Will get it from there next time. My sis asked me to meet mum and her at Nex so trained to Nex and shopped a bit at Popular.

I told my aunt about how people think I am fat and I needa go on a diet. She's like..."Just quit your job! How can they say you are fat?" Whenever I am eating, even if it's my wholemeal bread with low fat cheese, I can feel everyone staring at me eating. They will ask why am I always eating even when that's like the first food I touch in the office for the day and sometimes the only food. I did cut down on my food intake after hearing so much of that when I started work. Love say I slimmed down a bit. Shall try harder and shed more weight.

No plans tonight again and I just don't feel like making any plans with anyone recently
Even though I wish to hang out with my friends sometimes... Even though I feel like talking sometimes... Even though I feel like texting now despite not texting much for so long...




Someday I might just vanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment