Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What is wrong with me?

My face. Everyday.

Did something kinda stupid today. But ah... Just don't feel comfortable. Maybe I'll feel better with Huihui around. Well. Completing the application form should be enough. Actually I am not even sure if I want a CCA. Just want to find something to do other than studying. Been thinking of what language courses I want to take. I wanna just try to take Jap in school(always interested but never try to do anything about it) and French(took conversational French with Angelina before but didn't continue) outside school. Been wanting to learn French but I will have to wait till late Sep or early Oct. That's exam period. OMG. Too late:( Guess I'll have to wait again. Spring College is starting this Friday but the reviews don't seem to be as good as the others. Just focus on studies for now then. I am going to sign up for the Canon Imaging Academy's beginner course first. It's not going to clash with anything so far. I need some fun in life. I don't know what exactly do I want. I am not sure. But I something is definitely lacking this semester. I just feel that something is not right.

I just want to rest on Wednesdays. A lil break after all the hectic lessons. But I have to study. But I have nothing to do except studying. How sad.

Had a nice long chat with Huihui over a proper lunch. Aww. I miss doing this. Listening to my friend(s)&&rambling nonstop(I didn't this time round. I won't. I weren't doing anything interesting lately except for studying). Had so many thoughts after that. Another few fresh perspectives. Life. Hmms.









Home!
Guessed I just broke into tears in front of my mum and left her in confusion... not knowing what to do&&my sis trying to console me like now by constantly passing me tissue papers. I never bothered my mum with anything regarding my studies or anything in life. I will always try to solve everything by myself with constant rambling on my blog. I'll be sad but that does not mean that I can't do things on my own. It doesn't matter if I am happy or sad. My mood/emotions don't really have a large part to play when I am making decisions I guess. Some things are just more important. Too many things to consider and it's not gonna be sweet every time. && I am so not going to look back after making my decision. Just can't control my emotions that well all the time. My blog is different. This is my space. I guess the only space that I'll share most about my inner emotions. Some things are just hard to voice out. I wouldn't really know how to answer you if you ask about some stuff I wrote in this blog. I just... Don't know how to. I was just trying to tell her that I am planning to take extra courses and she mentioned something(which I don't quite remember) that triggered my emotions. I am awesome just like that. Blogging with puffy eyes. I am still bothered about it. I seldom lose control of myself to this extent. Maybe the last time this happened in front of my mum was during my scholarship application period. I guess these are the only few times that she'll realise how much all these things meant to me. It's hard to do things myself sometimes. My priority in life now is still to study. It's my decision. Just so random that I don't feel well today. Maybe it still boils down to the same issue.





Okay. Back to normal. So many thoughts to blog about but I guess I just don't have the mood once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment