Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, December 31, 2011

So used to a life with you

I went out with my sis and mum to J8 in the afternoon. I have been staring at the Marketing textbook crying for the longest time during the first part of the afternoon. So I figured that I need a breather. It's nice to talk to them. I have been rather quiet at home nowadays for fear that they'll broach the topic about the boyfriend. Usually I won't answer them. Plug in my earphones and live in my lala land. The boy has only left for 3 days but that seems like a long long time. Probably it's because I'll accidentally let my thoughts run wild and realised that hey... He will only actually be back 5 months later and blahblahblah. But it was a really good afternoon spent with my mum and sis(:

Rushed home to get ready to meet Alvin's family for dinner@Somthai(: The dinner was great but not fantastic. The good ambiance made up for it though. Truly speaking, it feels weird not to have love around,. No one places food on my plate anymore. Okay. Of course it's not just that. Talked so much to his sister-in-law and his Godsis(Lynette) tonight. Wanted to hang out with her after dinner but rejected her in the end. Gonna wait for the boyfriend's call back home(: He promised to try calling me later^^ But I'll probably go somewhere with her and her friends tomorrow after family dinner at the boyfriend's auntie's house.




My hair isn't 100% black now. The colour kept running. You don't actually see the black colour on my tops or towel. I wonder where did all the black go. Guess my hair will turn fully dark brown by mid next week. Haha. Give it some time. But Aunty Mollie say I look more mature(older) with black hair:(


I felt more light hearted talking to so many people today. Not about the boyfriend all the time. All the thoughts were consuming me from within. I just needa go out and meet people.






Happy one year anniversary to the day we met, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment