Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just when I want somebody to talk to, to listen to me, to empathize with what I am facing, to be more caring, to console me when I am sad, to understand why I am sad, you get irritated when I am always so unhappy. Then I'll say sorry. Then I'll cry. Then I'll slow down the speed of completing my assignments. Then I'll sleep late... The whole cycle repeats itself over and over again. I am so sorry that I am always unhappy. But it's just so hard to be happy with so many things happening around, with truck loads of work to be done and without you around. It's just something you can never understand.


Oh boy, it's 2.36am now and I'll have to wake up at 5am to get some work done before heading to school.

This is how my Valentine's Day started...

No comments:

Post a Comment