Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, February 13, 2012

Weddings

The proposal video of Brendan to Tiffany!
I am so happy for them! So many couples around me are getting married recently. Love is totally in the air<3

I woke up super early yesterday morning to study for marketing quiz and the boyfriend kept asking me to log on to Facebook. OMG. THE PROPOSAL VIDEO. I never fail to tear watching proposal videos and this one is no exception especially when they are people I know. I am so happy for them! The first time I watched this I was like mehh. I thought the proposal could be more beautiful than this. Nothing special but they are so sweet. After watching it for a few more times then I realised the rationale of making Tiffany stand on the table on the top of the snow mountains with 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' playing in the background of this video. This video is so awesomeee. It will be great if Tiffany's face can be seen.

I was over at the boyfriend's house and his parents are not at home so I have no one to share this joy with(Brendan is Alvin's cousin). I was so excited when his dad came home at night and I showed him this video. So happy^^

I really like how they video down the whole thing. I found this as I was researching for my marketing project: http://www.proposalring.com/index.htm

I like how the guy told the the girlfriend that they are taking a photo together with self-timer mode and end up videoing down the whole proposal process. Keke. Brilliant right?

The boyfriend is really sweet too. Haha. It's weird how recently he kept harping on how he is going to marry me one day and how his dream is to marry me. But they kind of illicit a lukewarm respond from me instead. Haha. Isn't it too early to tell. Don't like false hopes. Keke.



Throat infection on it's way.

-Blogging during mpw class.
More will be up soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment