Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life, a lil too dull...

Hello people.

I met the boyfriend after tuition and brought him to try Menchi Ramen. I had it once with le boyfriend's mum so I decided to bring him there... I can never get sick of ramen. I am meeting le bffs minus one to eat Ramen Champion on Wed!

Decided to try the dip one cos it sounds special. Limited to 10 orders per day(Pic from BB).

At night we went to the broadwalk and then the Malaysia Food Street at RWS. The food aren't fantastic I'll say(picture gotten off from web)...

We tried the claypot rice, Bak Ku Teh, roti prata and some ngoh hiam hie pia thingy. They are really just... normal. And the queue is insane, it's insanely crowded, the seats snatcher... *shake heads* The Bak Ku Teh is really nothing? We are expecting some yummy pork ribs but there were only 3-4 tiny pieces and the soup is filled with mushrooms instead. As for the claypot rice, Old Airport road one triumphs it anytime. It's not worth going really... I am craving for the JB Bak Ku Teh now...


The walk to Sentosa through the broadwalk has never been so good. Almost all the cranes are gone and most of the construction work are over. The scenery can actually be pretty at night. We had a pretty awesome night out.



We bathed the lil ones one random day and they smell awesome now...




Since love came back, I guess his expectations for a lot of things went up. It seems like any places I suggest to go, anything I suggest to try, any food I suggest eating for our meals aren't awesome enough. I am no food gourmet. I eat whatever I love to eat. I'll go back to wherever serves the food I like. It can be disappointing sometimes when whatever my friends and I thought were awesome were so-so or even not nice at all to him so I learnt to keep my mouth shut now. When he ask me to suggest where to eat or where to go, I'll probably keep my mouth shut or suggest to going places other people recommended so I won't be the one receiving criticism.Ah well...

I have been flooding twitter timeline a lil too much lately. We haven't been doing anything special since the boyfriend is back. I probably did expect something different as I await his return that's why I am disappointed... once again. I never really expect anything from him, mind you. So I'll say, I deserve to feel a lil neglected and lonely once again since I form some expectations unknowingly. He needs to work and rest but for me, I don't want work to define my day. My working hours aren't that long. I can still have half a day after work doing something fun and interesting but it wasn't really happening the entire of this week and I don't know who to talk to and so... I resort to spamming twitter once again. Life oh life.

I can't wait for the coming week... More of Catching Fire, meeting friends(Clive on Monday, WQ && XT on Wed and maybe HH on Tues or Thurs), driving on Sat and hopefully doing something fun...




P.S. Please don't send me to Tuas.
P.S.S. I wish I can be less lazy and start using my falsies. To-buy-list: A good eyelash glue, nailpolish remover, pretty lippies,...

No comments:

Post a Comment