Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kitty makes me happy

I have always liked Hello Kitty but I was never really crazy about her. This Mcdonald craze is just an exception. Hehe.

Grimace Hello Kitty!


The Handburglar isn't so cute so I didnt camwhore with it. I am so going to collect the entire collection!^^ At least I have something to look forward to every week now. Hehe.

I just finished The Hunger Games! Moving on to the second book tomorrow. It's an interesting read even though it is not as relaxing as my lovey dovey novels. I spent all the time on the train to read and even during lunch time. I am pretty much on my own for lunch. I enjoy the peace and some alone time. I just want to be myself for that precious 1 hour instead of trying to keep the conversation going with my colleagues.

I am PMS-ing real badly now. I am hungry all the time and my mood is an all time low. I try to remind myself that nothing's wrong. It's just the stupid hormonal changes. I'll just keep quiet if I wasn't happy. I shall not sprout some nonsensical stuffy. Not everyone can understand me. Or actually know what I meant and not misunderstood me by taking the literal meanings of my words all the time. When I say I don't know, I really mean it. I am not trying to be nice and let you take the lead. I say that cos I really have no particular preference towards any of the options. I really appreciate it if everyone can understand that. I am just glad that most of my closest friends get that:)

I can't wait for the coming week. I shall be proactive in asking people out(:

No comments:

Post a Comment