Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just left a comment for 2 items from a blogshop. Keeping my fingers cross! I don't know why I still buy clothes when I don't get to wear them out often. Most of the new dresses that's bought within 1-2 months are either worn once or still with their tags attached tucked in the drawers. I am not exactly meeting anybody and some are not suitable for work and there's no school now. Sighs. Initially I thought things may be a lil better with the boyfriend around now but it's not... Even if I want to wear those pretty clothes to work, it won't happen this week cos I'll be down at some industrial area. Safety first>:|



Met Clive yesterday at Raffles City for Skinny Pizza! It was my first try and it's really not bad. I received mixed comments about it but never had the urge to try. I was so so so late and he was waiting for me in Skinny Pizza itself and he has to order first cos the it was so crowded and we'll lose the seat if he didn't. He ordered the Squid Ink pizza and some seafood spaghetti to share. It was a nice short meet up with him.. Talking about internship, job options, SMU, reflecting about life before and after starting school in SMU, life, future... He had been trying to meet up with me a few weeks ago but it always seems to be a bad time. I am glad that we met up. These topics may seem a lil boring to you but we don't meet up often (probably officially so after every single semester) and it's just peaceful talking just like that. Can't wait to see Huihui tomorrow. WQ couldn't make it tomorrow so... Change of plans. Oh, how I hate to see my summers fly away so meaninglessly. It's time to spice it up by talking to people. I need to talk.

I am speaking much lesser to the boyfriend now as compared to when he is away. We could spend hours on Facetime and I'll refuse to sleep and chat with him even until 3am in the morning. It's such an irony isn't it? Now I just spend most of the time reading my Hunger Games trilogy(I am finishing Catching Fire!) and watch Fringe. The boyfriend is busy all the time. It wasn't long after he come back, with me still beaming with happiness and eager with anticipation that life will turn out great with him around all the time, until he drop the bomb on how many commitments he has this summer. It's not the first time and it's not like I didn't see that coming. I just thought that y'know... things may be a lil better now since he's away for so long. Hmm. Now I don't know if I prefer him to be near me or be thousands miles away... 


P.S. On second thoughts, I still feel like wearing my comfy Topshop dress tmr (a lil impulsive buy but still... now comfort matters to me most).

No comments:

Post a Comment