Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just a week lazing around, waiting for the boyfriend to be back and meeting up with friends

Been busy with planning itinerary, checking flights, stress over exchange stuff and meeting awesome friends! Just didn't have any vacancies in the end. I was so so so disappointed because they asked me to go back but when I probe further about the job scope, they said they have no vacancies. I sent some resumes for other temp jobs but I guess my available period is just too short:( So.. I ended up bumming and lazing around settling exchange admin stuff for my trip.

Met Huihui and Jingyan for Sun with Moon last night! I haven't met Jingyan for so long. Love such longggg catchups :)

Was initially planning to laze my day away before meeting Weiqi and Angelina for dinner but tada... Huihui gave me a surprise text to go down and spend some classic mani pedi vouchers with her and there I go. Haha. I met her 3 days in a row already. Just like in school. OMG. Haha. Scary. But it's okay. We somehow always have some new things to update each other.

Had Shiok Maki at Koh Grill and Sushi Bar with my besties (minus one)! Angelina and I were hungry as we didn't really had lunch. I love the fried udon. Haha. The shiok maki is nice but a lil overwhelming. It should be just nice if Yuankai and Xiting were there. We were often too busy catching up to take pictures but I am sooooo glad to have met them tonight to catch up. Not that I have done much over the past few weeks but I just love to hear about their lives. Haha.

Back home now to watch videos and chill my night again~~

No comments:

Post a Comment