Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hi guys! Sorry for the short hiatus. Here's a quick update of the small lil random things I did and the food places I went to over the past 2 weeks.

As many have known, some stuff happened and the boy came back one week earlier than expected. The past 2 weeks have been much of a administrative nightmare for me in terms of visa application and job application among many others. We didn't do anything much for the remaining days we had last week due to the haze but I am glad for the time spent before he starts work tomorrow! :)

Favourite Alexandra Market Bak Ku Teh/ Fish herbal soup!

Finally used the Tonkichi vouchers that Huihui and I bought during one of our boring Strat class. Hehe.

To be honest up till the day we met to go down to Tonkichi, I have always thought that the voucher is for Ma Maison Tonkatsu. HAHAHAHA. But this is not bad too. Except that I wish the tonkatsu is warmer.

Tonkichi day is the day that the haze got really bad and I left house without even a surgical mask on. The boyfriend is nice enough to bring me a N95 and wait for me at the MRT station on the way back <3


Surprise cafe hop idea by the boyfriend to We're The Furballs (which wasn't much of a surprise the next day when I found out that his close friend and him were pooling 'dating ideas' for their girlfriends -.- not his idea) !
 Duchess loves to bite everything on him. From buttons on his shirt to...


Shoelaces. Hahahahaa. Buibui the pug looks totally unfazed.

 Bui Bui sitting like a boss.




Nevertheless, I love the concept of WTF cafe! It's better than us fiddling with our smartphones/ ebook reader during lazy cafe hop. It's quite an experience to interact with the dogs since most my relatives and friends don't own one. I want a dog in future when I have a place to call me own ;)



Went to have a late dinner at the nearby famous Katong laksa place. That was the first time I ate laksa outside of home.



Thursday mad rush to authenticate visa documents:
Here is a photo of the lazy boy taking the train. We were heading to town to run some errands that day so taking public transport makes more economical sense (SMU --> MFA --> Embassy of Portugal Singapore --> SMU).




Lunch at Maki San while waiting for the DHL to reach admin building!

I super love Maki San after going there with Gen previously. The boyfriend haven't tried this before so tada... here we go. I thought guys won't usually like this cos it's a tad too light. But he think it's pretty good. Yay. Hope to go back at least once more before leaving for exchange :)

Walked to Bugis for Cocoichibanya after settling the visa stuff since he haven't tried this too.
Second time having this and I feel that the curry is more spicy as compared to the previous time even though it's the same Level 1 I ordered. It's still delicious of course. They were having some promotion that day for set meals ($12.90 per set).

Yesterday was one of our lazy dates to town. Usually the boyfriend hate to go town on weekends due to the crowd but yesterday was kind of an exception.

Our first neoprint together!
I was pretty surprised to find a neoprint shop at *SCAPE and I am like... we have to take one!!! Haha. Taking neoprint is like the mandatory dating-things-to-do during our sec sch time. I wonder if the sec school kids still do this now. All the neoprint machines seem to have the eye enlarging effect and the boyfriend was so annoyed and he kept trying to find a function to undo that. The effect is still there but not as bad as the original one. Hahahhaa.

Dinner at Shokudo!

The unagi pizza is really super yummy! It's super thin but it won't crack into tiny pieces like the Skinny pizza's (it's super annoying and messy!). Love it! The burger prices are pretty reasonable too but we were leaving some stomach space for desserts.


That's all for the updates of the tiny things I do for the 2 weeks^^


1 comment:

  1. Hi, may I know which part of Scape is this neoprint shop located at?

    ReplyDelete