Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hi all! It's summer time! :D

Hi all! We are finally done with finals. Past few days was just spent catching up with friends, family and visiting grandmothers in the hospital (My grandma still can't be discharged in the end). Just came back from from the boyfriend's dad's birthday dinner. Buffet at the Traders Hotel. The spread is great and I am so glad for the big turn up. Haha. I didn't feel lonely even though I am like the only one without a partner at the young people side. Hahahaha.

Had a mini after exams celebration with Huihui after our paper on Friday at Ootoya. It's really good and all the dishes are quite homely Japanese food. I love the rice especially! Girls will love it. Huihui's recommendation will never go wrong ;)
We just spent our afternoon walking aimlessly around and chitchat about everything and anything as usual. Hehe. Spent a few hours with my grandmother before meeting the boyfriend's mum to visit his grandmother at NUH.

Finally had a cafe girly date with Gen on Saturday morning! I haven't explored any new cafes after the boyfriend left.
We went Maison Ikkuko. I went there once with the boyfriend after one of our shoots and I love the coffee. It was our first time having brunch there and we shared a salmon with English muffins thingy. It's really nice but the Hollandaise sauce tasted a lil like curry??? Haha. Gen drove that day so it was quite a relief that we didn't had to be under the sun much. Added another few cafes on my to-visit list. It's so nice to have a car to go anywhere you want. MRT is soooo super disgustingly crowded nowadays :(

Boyfriend was quite funny to ask for pictures of my ootds that day over Whatsapp cos he say he don't know what am I wearing anymore. Haha. But there's no one taking my ootds without him around and I didn't had chance to wear anything nice since my exams only ended on Friday. It has only been 3 days since the end and I have been busy going out and doing handicrafts whenever I am home (crocheting, knitting and making accessories and stuff). Ah. Life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment