Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Eventful week

This week is a week of clearing Groupons. The boyfriend bought a few Groupons out of boredom during his internship and all of them expires this week. We went to Kim's Seafood at Joo Chiat on Tuesday and Caffe Pralet on Thursday.


#ootd on Thursday^^

Caffe Pralet!

Both restaurants really sucks, especially for the Kim's Seafood. Their service was very bad and the food was substandard. One couple sitting next to us was complaining about the awful dirty oil smell in their noodles. It was a really unenjoyable dinner. As for Caffe Pralet, they were not clear in their ordering details. For example, we have to make our order at the counter and payment has to be made before the food can be served. We just sat there like idiots waiting for people to come take our order. The location is really bad too. I couldn't take it anymore and ask the boyfriend why he chose to buy these two Groupons. I weren't sure what he answered for the first one. As for the second, it's because it's a Cafe. We could explore it as part of our cafe hoping, which we stopped anyway.

Oh. And I had my first experience of attending classes with the boyfriend on Thursday when he came for Conjunct workshop which he missed on Tuesday.

Random but hello! This is my new Macbook baby! I can't wait to get coloured keyboard protector. I really love the bright red casing... It reflects my personality really well!^^ But the tiffany blue casing on eBay looks so tempting and it's very much cheaper than what I am having now.. Hmms.


Just came back from Kat's birthday lunch. The food is really nice and the salted caramel cake is just drools. Saw a few familiar faces there but didn't say hi. Spent so much time dressing up but here I am back home blogging? Kinda wasted so I refused to remove my makeup now. Haha. I really grab every opportunity to dress up. Life's boring. I need some clubbing friends really. Miss it soooooo much.

The theme for Kat's birthday is bright colors. So tada, love is in his hot pink shoes.

Me in my Lovebonito neon pink peplum skirt.

Disgusting face.

#ootd for Kat's birthday @house

Really love the Zara Turquoise heels so damn much but I need to get the anti slip pad/sticker soon. My feet was perspiring non stop cos I haven't got any chance to wear heels for a long time:'(



No comments:

Post a Comment