Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seven Something



Friday I went out with Qi<3
We went to watch Seven Something. I am obsessed with Thai movies cos normal chic flicks couldn't satisfy me anymore. Haha. Thai chic flicks are the cutest and the most comical. Seven Something isn't like the usual Thai movie I watched. It's about how major changes happen every seven years in a human life. It's quite true. When I was 7 months, 7 years old, 14 years old, 21 years old and so on. The first act was made entirely on social media -Facebook, twitter and youtube. It really reflects how teenagers are so obsessed with social media and when it comes to dating and all, they just like to show it to everyone follow them on the social media. The second act was a lil more on romance and the last act was really meaningful.

"If you want a big change in your life, run a marathon."

P.S. I didn't watch this movie cos Nickhun is in it.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't going to click on the trailer until I saw that Nichkhun is in it!!! Haha & the movie looks good indeed. Thanks for the rec :>

    ReplyDelete