Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, October 8, 2012

Company Law


I have been really lazy to blog. Or probably didn't feel well enough and I don't want to rant too much in my blogpost. So yup.


Anyway! The first project we completed for this semester is COMPANY LAW! Had an awesome group. Joshua is an exchange student from NTU but he is so hardworking and efficient! He did more work than us! Can you believe it? He is really nice. Huihui and I hate inefficient meetings but we started off really good with company law. Minimal meetups, maximum efficiency! So thankful for them and also the fact that we could present before mid terms. It helps a lot. Lots of love. I gonna group with Joshua again for GRM. Randomly assigned group. But that group will be bigger. I guess meetings, that are a lil inefficient is unavoidable. Hogay. Back to Advanced tax revision! More blogpost up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment