Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, May 27, 2013

I am still alive

Hi all! I am still alive despite being in the third week of the deadly flu. Decided to post a photo of the unglam studious me and my Toyko banana. I just went to the doctor, again, this morning and I felt much better with the antibiotics. I know the doctor meant well for not giving me antibiotics previously but all I need now is to recover fast and focus on my revision. I haven't left my area since Thursday afternoon, I only went to the mailbox to mail stuff and Popular to buy stationery, so I won't have anything to blog. And yes. I lost like a lot of weight or whatever fats I have originally and I don't like it at all. I didn't weigh myself but it's obvious enough. Hope to recover soon so I can finally eat properly. Everyday is just soupy stuff and porridge. Probably going to the mall later for some ramen since I am feeling better today. Yums.

I am finally getting a tad excited about the exchange! To be honest I am really unhappy to not be able to share any of those travelling experience with the boyfriend like ever! So I decided to just think of myself, myself and myself only! I don't have much time with him before I go and even worst when I am finally there. It just makes me feel very unhappy thinking of him so I shall try not to do that. I mean I really have no considerations when I am there. Mostly... because I won't have to block out time to Facetime him since most likely he will be working and he won't have time for me (many will think otherwise but no. This is the truth). I will be so lonely there. But if I really travel with a super open mind, I actually get to sort of start my own life there because I am the only one in SMU going there! How exciting will it be? I have so many things I want to undo in my life here and when I am there, I can just focus on living the perfect me and meet people. Hehs. I am slowly populating my "Wanderlust" column at the side. It will be hyperlinked with photos when I finally managed to cross them off the list in less than 3 month's time.

Back to blog in another 1 week plus! XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment