Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last day of being a Year 3!


Been wearing a lot of midis and maxi lately because I am too busy to bother about my legs when I am sick and rushing my projects and reports. I love this current one that I am wearing today! It's so flowy and soft! I think I have been losing some weight because of the bad flu and the Lovebonito bralet size S is so loose on me. I am so torn between S and M for bottoms too cos I have always been a M and lately most of my skirts are too loose for me. Hmm. But hopefully this flu can go away soon so I don't have to disrupt any more presentations with my cough... or worst still... during exams :'(

Had a good lunch with Huihui at Sushi Tei today before the start of hell week for us. We only have 1 week to study for 4 papers which will happen all in one week:( That's all I can eat for now. I cough so badly that I cough out traces of blood for the first time in my life. Huihui say my eyebags are bigger than my eyes now :O Hope to get well soon!!! Now I am just back home, resting before I begin with AFA practices. Had a really long chat with Huihui regarding our wanderlust, on exchange and for grad trip. I really can't wait to travel even though I really hate winter! Been looking at beach holidays destinations lately but I know that's not going to happen anytime soon. Hmm. Just hope to get my visa soon so I can book my tickets and officially start booking stuff for my UK trip.

I really hate LDR, it's worst when he can't contact me regularly. We can't talk on Facetime all the time. Everyday I will be looking forward to his text messages and feel really sad when I couldn't catch him before he leaves his wi-fi spot. It's so much worst than when he was away for exchange. I know it will be EVEN worst when it's my turn to go exchange and he will be starting work since the time difference is about 6-7 hours and most likely he will work overtime and he probably can't wake up early in the morning to talk to me. More than a month to his return. And when he comes back, it will be less than 2 months before I fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment