Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, September 20, 2013

Here with some updates! The weather is turning cold lately but heating up today and through the weekend before dropping to the highest temp at 22 then 20 for the subsequent weeks. So... the beach weekend to Algarve tomorrow will really be the last of summer this time round. My back has been hurting so much so I skipped the beach last Sunday. I have became soooo fickle minded here. But anyway... it's the end of summers. One little happy thing today is that I bought a bikini set at Blanco for 5.06 euros after 70% discount, a pair of denim shorts for 8.06 euros after 50% discount, a small weave sling for 4.45 euros after 50% discount and a dress which was cheaper than expected. Hahahaha. All comes in handy for the trip. It's gonna be 2 days with water and I only brought one set of bikini. I don't want to re-wear it. Ewwww. So that explains the shopping.. ahem.

Tada! This is my favourite thing to cook. Egg noodles! I miss yati's egg noodles. Haha. So... when I saw egg noodles in the supermarket, I put it in the basket straightaway! This is the most successful try so far (Monday). Egg noodles in chicken stock with cod and lettuce! Yummy. This apartment has no bowls so I have to eat soupy stuff from the pot.


Had lunch in the school cafeteria before class after queueing and printing stuff in the printing shop for almost an hour. There is only one printing shop in school and it takes forever... The quiche looks nice in picture but it's mediocre. All for 4.60 euros which is quite cheap actually. Better than stuffing myself with bread.


Went to Colombo during my 6 hours break between lessons yesterday. This is what happens when you don't read Portuguese here. Hahahaha. I didn't know that the salmon comes with bread and I chose rice as a side -.-

Tea break at a cafe in Colombo. I sat indoors and a pigeon is in the shop. I wonder why.

My second try for bolognese fusilli today. I finally get the portion of fusilli right but I accidentally poured too much herbs. It's still much better than my first try 2 days ago. Haha.


I have no shows to watch now so... it's back to trying to watch Suits.


P.S. It's 2 more days to countdown 3 months to the day I see the boyfriend again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment