Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, November 15, 2013

Back!

Hi all! I am back from my Cologne-Amsterdam trip! 

Germany turns out to be much more interesting than I thought and I deeply regretted not planning to visit more of it. Amsterdam is gorgeous and so organised... I wish I can spend more time there. The weather turned much colder in the middle of the trip and I literally stuffed myself up like a penguin:


Many unhappy things happened during the trip. The main one being Weiyi's bag got stolen. Well... that kind of marks the end of a happy trip. No one's to blame and it is expected when such a thing happened. This shall serve as a reminder to us to never let our guards down even when we grew to feel more comfortable getting around Europe and Germany doesn't seem like a pickpocket's haven. Will be back blogging proper posts soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment