Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, November 18, 2013

The boyfriend

Hi all! 

I can't believe I actually stayed in my room the entire day when the sun is shining so brightly outside. I have to prepare for something important tomorrow and I was stuck to my chair for half a day and then... I only have about 2.5 hours left before the sun sets. So I decided to stay in my room to read instead. Reading was such a luxury during a normal semester in Singapore. It still is here but slightly less so. I am feeling really happy to be able to read so casually here :)

The boyfriend asked me why I never blog about him and so here it is... 

(Just a random casual post, you can just skip this if I am boring you out)






Anyway, the boyfriend told me that his friends didn't believe him when he told them that we actually FaceTime every single day. I don't know when it started but we managed to find common time slots. We usually FaceTime on weekdays for half an hour before he left for work (7am SGT, 11pm LT) and if I don't have class we usually talk just before he sleeps (11pm SGT, 3pm LT). Weekends are usually more flexible and I sleep very little anyway.

We aren't the affectionate and chummy type of couple but whenever it's nearing the end of our LDR, he always ask and do the weirdest thing (Okay. Not exactly weird. Just a bit more affectionate than usual). There are too many examples to state but the latest one will be today. He actually spend the whole day reading ALL my blogposts:

And he actually did a mini interview on the symbolic dates of our relationship too, which I did drafted blogposts in order to record down some thoughts on those dates but obviously I won't publish them or show it to him. One thing I really love about my boyfriend is that he has really good memory. I can get really emotionally attached to all my close friends and family so I can remember dates and events really clearly but I never expect my boyfriend to be able to do that but he can do that rather well though not complete. 

Well, I felt really blessed to have him around.

  1. He is my 'exchange back office', handling all the administrative stuff for me in Singapore
  2. He is like a mentor to me sometimes. He vets through my resume and practise my interview questions with me.
  3. He is interested in everything I love. Ask him what is the name of a particular type of dress or top, he can probably tell you the right answer.
  4. He is really supportive of my dreams too. He never thinks that my dreams are superficial and actually treat them seriously.
  5. He visits my family whenever he can while I am on exchange. Even though his place is so far away from mine and he is usually very tired after work.
  6. He is like my best best friend. I can tell him anything at all and be totally transparent and honest.
  7. He thinks about our future together all the time. He makes decisions with me in mind.

Hmm. My thoughts are everywhere. I stopped blogging openly about us for a long time and this post feels kind of weird. But whatever it is, time seem to be passing really slowly when our winter trip is drawing near. I really can't wait!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment