Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, November 18, 2013

Brighton - 25 Aug 2013

We did a day trip to beautiful Brighton from London on the second day.






Thinking that we are going to a beach place so I was actually wearing my shorts and tank top but end up it was freezing cold. Looking like a flasher with my parka.

It was too cold to do anything so we decided to have breakfast first!




I got my Krispy Kreme while waiting for them! We ended up shopping first because of the cold and light drizzle.



Made our way to the sightseeing spots when the sun comes out!


It's so nice to see people lying down on the grass. Nobody does that in Singapore. Or rather... no one will do that with all the insects.


Brighton Dome.




Bought stockings to keep myself warm in the end. 





Wild and fierce sea gull.


The Royal Pavilion.






Making our way to the Brighton Pier...









Even though I didn't like my red hair initially, I am missing it so badly now :(











Wakeboarding in the beautiful sea.


Who's there?



Hilarious moments trying to get a jumpshot on the pebbled beach:




The pebbled beach is surprisingly really comfortable to sit on :)



Really awesome Italian dinner before catching a bus back to London.







I came to Brighton without knowing what to expect and wow... I really never knew this place even exist! I need to be back there again during summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment