Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, January 27, 2014

Paris Day 1 - 28 Aug 2013

Paris... It was the first time I was travelling with Weiqi alone! To be honest, I haven't had the chance to join my BFFs on a trip before. Definitely gonna include that in my bucket list.




First meal in Paris! We took a SNCF train from London to Paris. It took about 2 to 3 hours. We were surprised that there's a security check at the train station just like the airport. Entering the UK has never been a pleasant experience in terms of the hassle of security checks. Decided to dress up a bit more since it is PARIS. The capital of fashion.

Pizza.

All the pasta in France are pretty plain. I love to have a lot of ingredients in my pasta.

Hidden meat in the pizza.

First stop- Eiffel Tower! It is massively huge (the second time when I saw it, I wasn't that surprised anymore but it's still huge).

After many failed attempts:

  








Arc de Triomphe


Off to the famous shopping district - Champs Elysees

Massive LV window display.


Saw Laduree Cafe on the way... Just have to go in and try some. Haha. The crowd is impossible. So we just bought some to eat on the way.

A really quaint cafe.





Pierre Herme! It is so so so good. Swear by it after I tasted it. No other macaroons anymore!!!

2 for a start. The summer special yoghurt flavours are so so so good!

Dinner!


Only spent have a day touring and the other half shopping:P Disneyland next!

No comments:

Post a Comment