Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, August 28, 2010

going in to ngee ann kongsi auditorium for stats soon~
i think im just going to freeze to death.
& my laptop is going to die halfway with no power socket there.
im going to die of boredom~

had lots of fun at FRESHMEN BASH.
will blog and upload e photos here soon~

i cnt make my decision on a lot of things n my mum is freaking angry with me with lots of things and yet she dun wanna say it in my face.
got my sis as my spy.

my bro hurt his finger at bishan pop ytd.
&& e stupid him just ran out of e shop without complaining~
he didnt stitch e wound though he bled a lot, e doc ask him to stitch & his cut is super deep cos he didnt bring enough money:/
he totally didnt expect me to be at home cos i nv am these days.
omg.
feel so super guilty):
he is always there for me especially when i wear super high heels n i need some help like someone to bring another pair of shoes for me.
he will come out for sure, with my shoes:D
so sweet right?
hmms.
feel so guilty.
now it seems like frens are > impt than bro?
will be there nxt time for sure!(:
*touchwood*
not cursing u. i mean if there's ever a nxt time.

No comments:

Post a Comment