Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, September 4, 2010

ytd:
woke up feeling kinds sick, headache?
dunno.
just feel funny.
drank coffee bt still fell aslp reading AS text.
so decided to go out early to enjoy my starbucks n get my hongki's album=X
was still super early bt was too lazy to walk to marina sq or suntec to shop ard.
so just wenta sch n stroll to soe.

e unibazaar kinda have nth much?
just got attracted to e sanuk's booth.
e discounts are not bad.
bt gonna stop buying stuff for a while=X

slacked at soe until AS starts cos huihui got her lunch appt with her fren.
managed to find my grpmates for AS.
we cant realli start e projt cos we haven gain enough knowledge for it yet:/
bt at least we said hi. LOLs.
prof john is still talking bout his guinness stout.
he is damn funny.

after class, huihui and i wenta search for empty GSR to discuess bout our AS assignments n we slacked n studied abit.
i guess i was realli disturbing her cos i dun realli feel like studying anymore.

joshua came to join us for a while cos he wanna check his AS ans too.
all e graded assignments are just too scary!
he helped us submit ours and we left for dinner at kopitiam.

mgmt comm's quiz is scary~
it wasnt business letter like huihui say n it wasnt memo like i say.
email came out!
n it's so difficult.
all the details and requirements are everywhere.
waste respectacles?
LOLs.

after e graded assignment, waited for huihui n went home tgt.
only did some filing n 1 FA qns.
i just feel like resting for a while.

TODAY:
did 1 FA qns in e morn n decided to fb awhile=X
guess what?!
my mc TA emailed me n want me to resend my assignment n i only see it like just nw?!
it realli scare e hell out of me:/
i resent n called him.
luckily he says he is still going to mark mine.
i was too tired n didnt on my com last night when i got home.
it's so scary!
i must check my outlook agn next time.

my arms are aching.
e stupid laptop is so heavy though it's just like 1.6-1.8 kg?
bt with my crumpler case, it probably weighs more.
hais.

kept thinking today is sat.
my bro is in sch, cant go IT fair with him.
gonna go bck to sch at 4 for eye for investment with amanda n maybe joshua.
kelvin has tui to teach.
hmms
just dun feel like studying right now=/

No comments:

Post a Comment