Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, August 22, 2010

what am i doin here when im supposed to study=X

20.08.10
went for health check up in the morning.
& luckily it's just a routine checkup.
she can do nth bout me unless i gain weight till 46?
2 more kg to go bt i already start to feel fat when she still say ur "u are not gaining much weight eh?"
hello?
did u see my tummy n my fatty thighs?
omg.
dunno what i shud do.
exercise!
bt im too lazy.

after checkup at ttsh, went over to get gong cha.
omg, e alisan milk tea is super nice!!!
bt e pearl totally sucks.
im nt going to order pearl e next time=/
shop around with my mum for a while n rushed to sch for vivace.

reach sch a wee bit early n try to collect my tb from some senior first.
met amanda n tif.
signed up for eye for investment with amanda(:
didnt meet ironman in e end cos my stu called e last min n insisted on having tui tht day.
so i write down my name for most booths on a rush n rush bck to bishan to teach tui.

after giving tui, went home to bath n prepare to meet joshua, sihui & zack for phuture.
bt my mum's not happy n wanted me to be home by 12.
we ended up not meeting at all.
felt super guilty):
bt i was already out when e whole plan was cancelled.
so met up with joshua at cine.
slacked a while having frolick n went home after tht.
all e movies is going to start far too late.
):

ytd:
dunno why i was super tired.
so after breakfast n doing my mgmt comm quiz, i went to slp for another half an hour bfore going out to give tui.
after giving 2 session of tui, wenta met angelina to pass her e newspaper she wanted.
hahas.
had a great chat with her.
went home straight n TRIED to study.
bt i ended up chatting with my sis e whole day while she is suppose to revise for her prelims as well.
omg.
what were we doing?=X
my bro also came in to join us at night.
LOLs.
QUICK!
can someone force me to study or to make me feel e urge to study?
i just feel like going out e whole time.

dun think im going for indancity's trial session today.
hmms.
not very happy in sa dance though i made wonderful frens there like chmel:D
bt it's too stressful.
im just going for emix n samba malasa with gen on mon n tue respectively!:D



you are just different:D

No comments:

Post a Comment