Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, September 5, 2010

ytd:
dunno what am i thinking and doing.
just cant concentrate on my work.

wenta give tui early in e morning n my student complained tht my nails are too long=X
i told her im too busy to be bothered with my nails.
i only cut e second finger's cos it broke n i have to wear contacts=X
my mum say it's just an excuse. LOLs.

after tui wenta queue for koi.
heys!
it's not for me.
haha.
just dun feel like drinking today.
im too fat~

train-ed to esplanade n wenta comex it fair to pass yongqiang his koi.
bt he was busy):
didnt get to talk to him.

wenta look for suqin:D
haven seen her for SUPER long.
i have been v bad to her cos of studies and everyth.
bt i gonna catch up and make up for it.
she was very busy too.
n when e crowd was getting worst, i just left.
dunno what im doing at e it fair for 2 days when i werent interested in buying anyth this time round. haha.

walked to city hall thru e esplanade linkway && i saw ting @ BK.
haha.
i spotted her mum first so wenta say hi, bought my yummy chiffon && walked to sch.

wenta mug with joshua since he was in sch && he managed to hijack a GSR. LOLs.
bt i think im like disturbing him luhs.
cos i wasnt in e mood to study n i was just doing my research for BGS.


realli thank him for his help in telling me e names of e few MNCs.
i can save time on tht n just went straight to do research on them.

i left at ard 3+ to meet my fam.
my eyes are damn uncomfortable cos of my geo lenses.
(which i ltr found out it's not e prob of e lenses bt my aosept soln)=X
when i met my mum, she is like "why are u crying?" lols.
i cant help bt kept sneezing n my eyes are tearing so i kept wanting to go home!
i was pretty happy ytd.
no reason to cry.
haha.

went home without my sis cos she was pissed over nth as usual.
did my BGS research for e rest of e day.




No comments:

Post a Comment