Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

met clive for an early lunch ytd.
maybe brunch for him? LOLs.
he was my econs tutor n we are now in the same sch!
it feels so funny.

had lunch at the Manhattan Fish Market.
haven eaten there bfore.
just read bout their conflict with fish&co.
LOLs.
it's not bad.

he helped me open my locker.
yay!
i cant open it no matter how many times i try.
im super lousy with this kinda lock.
why cant they just give us a lock with a key instead?
so troublesome):

wenta study at lks lib after tht.
he wenta do his research and i studied at the quiet study area.
omg.
it's really damn emo.
bt i kinda like it there though the girl sitting beside me kept snoring~
tht's how tired we all are.
&& i got kinda irritated by the vibration of the guy's phone.
he is sitting at my other side. LOLS.
maybe it's not so quiet after all.
bt a perfect place to emo n just study.
i like:D

was depressed after bgs as usual.
why is he teaching us stuff that is not inside e tb?!!
cant catch up.
feels super sucky.

had dinner with my bgs grpmates at koufu && i saw huihui there!:D
meeting her for lunch tmr!~

after grp meeting.
went home super depressed.
just to much stuff to do and i just dun get alot of concepts.
be it stats or BGS.

studied stats until like 1++ to 2.
then slpt at 2, wake up at 6 to contd.
forcing myself to read when i dun even understand a single thing.
too lil time to start reading e tb.
then i just gave up and start doing my mc && slack awhile bfore getting ready to meet amos for lunch before stats.
amos is late agn as usual.
bt i wenta eskimo to get my milk tea.
no big bubbles:/
e mini ones totally sucks bt i love e big ones.
btr than koi.
bt gong cha's milk tea is still e best=X

still super stressed n depress bout stats.
bt amos helped to clear abit of my doubt.
glad to have someone i knw in e same class.

hmms.
im super blur in class today.
dun understand a single thing so i didnt bother to class part.
oh great.
im just going to die if this contd):
gonna block one whole day to just study STATS.
AMOS!! we should just study tgt):







):):):):): ttm.
i dunno what's happening.
im just not happy bout everything.
so decide to blog abit and crap abit here first before contd-ing with my FA.
my stupid printer's ink keep coming off e paper and i touch my keyboard && they are freaking grey now.

im imagining, daydreaming and everyth.
dunno what am i thinking after all.
frens just seems to rmb more bout what i say and they just care so much more.
aiya.
i need lots of attention from ppl i knw.

No comments:

Post a Comment