Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, December 31, 2010

went out to meet ziting<3 for lunch.
dabao gongcha for her before meeting her(:
had subway && chitchat, wenta mph.
shopped at some accessory shop and got e same flower band as ziting.
the promoter thot we are sisters. haha.
didnt accompany her to meet her bf and bf's mum.
should have stayed a lil longer:/
wenta collect my spects instead.
it's ready!
bt still a lil loose no matter how they adjust:/
nvm.
finally got a pair of big frame spects(:

sch is gonna start on tuesday and i haven done anyth yet.
i got my tb, got some frens in my all my classes...
seriously dont knw what i should prepare.
just checked the sch email and omg.
i actually missed glassroom's email agn and agn.
will they still wan me?
i wanna work with huihui!
hope they are still gonna allow me to go for the training on 2nd jan.




why did it rain today?
my schedule were damn packed e past few days so i didnt actually have much time to think bout anyth.

thinking bout this year...
happy and sad. hmms.
there's no needa chg for others but e thing is i think im still different from then.
i actually feel kinda scared of what 2011 is gonna bring.
emptyempty mind. better this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment