Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, January 9, 2011

i seriously cant get into the mood to study.
tried to study in the morn:


got out of home and shopping plans were cancelled cos of my sis agn.
seriously dont understand her.
how can her temper be so bad?

wenta mugmugmug.
tried v hard to read twc.
hmms.

after that wenta orchard to shop ard.
i look like an OL!
snapping photos even before i try anyth. LOL.


wanted to buy shorts but end up trying dresses and i found a pair of shoes tht i really like!
but it's on display only-.-
only shopped less than 1/2 an hour, didnt buy anyth.
met up with aunt at wisma and wenta visit grandma.
e doc kept giving us false hope and dont wanna let her go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
just hope she can recover faster with sufficient rest in e hospital.

my youngest grandaunt!
it's her birthday ytd.
we got her 2 dictionaries cos she kept calling us to ask how to spell certain words and stuff. LOL.
my stubborn sis and my paikia bro.
my grandma told me tht she got tired of walking ard the corridor of the wards alr. LOL.

wenta j8 to shop for a while.
bought my foundation tht's a shade lighter && a top.

anw bro got caught for his hair.
he wenta trim but i bet he will get caught agn!
he just dyed his hair black.
awwww... look at his fringe. so cute! LOL.

just a short post today.
i NEED TO ATTEMPT TO STUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment